If you would like to register with Patient Access, please click on the blue link below. This will take you directly to Patient Access.
Tips for filling out the online registration form:
- Use the left hand side of the screen in green and click on “Register”
- Answer “No” to “Have you received a letter from your practice?”
- Enter our postcode in the Postcode box (HP10 9XA)
- Click the button in the Cherrymead Surgery box and click Next
- Enter the details requested and click Next.
You can also print off a Patient Access Registration Form to fill out.
Once you have completed a Registration Form, pop into our Reception. You'll need to bring with you:
- the paper form with you if you've completed one and
- two forms of ID.
The Receptionist will generate an instruction list for you to take home to complete the rest of the registration Online.
This may seem long-winded but that's how it's been set up to protect your data and access to it.