We are happy to register patients who live within our Practice area but regret that we are unable to register new patients who do not live within our boundary.
If you wish to register a child or adult as a patient at the surgery you will need to:
- Complete a Registration Form (you can find it by clicking on the hyperlink below)
- Ring the surgery or come in to Reception and book a Registration Appointment (this is a purely administrative appointment)
- Bring the completed Registration Form with photographic ID and proof of address to the appointment.
Acceptable forms of ID:
- Current Full Passport (Preferred)
- Full UK Photocard Driving Licence (Only if no Passport available)
Acceptable proof of address:
- Utility bill – gas/electric/water /cable TV or landline phone bill
- Tenancy agreement
- Council tax bill
- Council rent book
- Household or motor insurance certificate
- HM Revenue & Customs documentation (e.g. PAYE coding notice/notification of working family or children’s or disabled persons tax credit/HMRC tax calculation)
- Bank statement.
If you wish to register a New Baby, please click here.
If you have trouble downloading or collecting the forms, please ring us to arrange for us to post the forms out to you.
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services